A benefit of a credit union is that members can make helpful loans to each other at reasonable rates of interest. We will work with qualified members on loans for a variety of reasons including: Personal Loans, Vehicles, ATVs, Boats, Vacation, Christmas, and more, plus there are never any application fees.
Click here to apply for a loan with us online now!
Click here for our current loan rates!
Buying a used car? According to Carfax, here is a checklist to use:
- Turn on the ignition without starting the vehicle. Do all the warning lights and gauges work?
- Do the tires appear in good shape and without uneven wear?
- Ensure the airbag light appears momentarily and goes out upon starting the vehicle.
- Test all the lights, turn signals, windows, heater and air conditioner. Do they work?
- Is the odometer consistent with the Carfax report?
- Do the brakes and other safety equipment work?
We are no longer financing vehicles older than model year 2004.
We now offer extended warranties on used auto purchases. Ask your loan officer for more details!
Need the value of a used car? We use N.A.D.A. which differs slightly from Kelly Blue Book.
Click here to check your value
Are you buying a new Chevrolet, Buick or GMC? See if being a credit union member will save you even more...... LOVEMYCREDITUNION.ORG and click on Discounts or Invest in America.
To get a free copy of your credit report once a year call 1-877-322-8228 or mail a request to Annual Credit Report Request Service, P.O. Box 105281, Atlanta, GA 30348-5281, or visit www.annualcreditreport.com.
The three credit bureaus are:
P.O. Box 740241
Atlanta, GA 30374-0241
to place a security freeze: https//www.freeze.equifax.com/Freeze/jsp/SFF_PersonalIDInfo.jsp
Experian Information Solutions, INC
P.O. Box 9532
Allen, TX 75013
to place a security freeze: http://www.experian.com/consumer/security_freeze.html
P.O. Box 2000
to place a security freeze: http://www.transunion.com/personal-credit/credit-disputes/credit-freezes.page